Want to master a highly effective problem solving methodology? Want to add Six Sigma project management experience to your resume? Want to become a Certified Green Belt? Then this training is what you need! Checkout
Many manufacturing, service, non-profit, R&D government and healthcare organizations generate billions of Six Sigma project savings each year. This allows them to improve their processes, improve the quality of products and services, and remain among the market leaders year after year. Six Sigma Green Belt training Noida is a great way to learn about the theory of the most effective project change management methodology and try it out by doing a real Six Sigma project on your own.
Who is the green belt?
Green belts, whether they are employees who report to the black belt or are independent leaders of small teams, play a critical role in Six Sigma organizations and projects. A green belt specialist effectively uses project management and statistical analysis tools to achieve the assigned tasks, actively applies modern methods for solving complex problems, manages small projects and supports the process of continuous improvement of processes in the company.
Who is this training for?
Six sigma green belt training Noida is designed for people interested in gaining new knowledge, self-education, increasing their own efficiency and professional qualities. First of all, experts expect to see participants of the Yellow Belt Six Sigma training on it, who want to move on, to climb a step higher. This training is also suitable for:
- Project managers.
- Heads of production and non-production departments – members and leaders of project teams.
- Specialists and employees of production and non-production departments – members and leaders of project teams.
- Employees of laboratories and departments of statistical control.
Who is this training NOT suitable for?
- If you are not familiar with the basics of Six Sigma, start with white belt training. The green belt can be an overwhelming task for you, and you will drop out of the race in the first week of training.
- If you do not have the opportunity or are not ready to apply the knowledge gained in project activities, then do not waste time and money.
- If you are not ready to allocate at least 2-3 hours a week for training and the same amount for the project, then do not apply for training.
Every employee who strives for career growth will be interested in obtaining a certificate. Six Sigma professionals are in high demand in the job market, so people with the right skills are always valued higher.
Features of Six sigma green belt training Noida:
- The training takes place on-line and is designed for independent work in mastering new information.
- To master all the necessary theory, pass 4 exams, complete a series of exercises and complete the green belt project, it takes 5 weeks – one week for each stage of the DMAIC cycle. Taking into account possible deviations in the timing of projects, the minimum duration of training has been increased by 2 weeks.
- The participant’s performance is monitored at each stage of the training, through testing and verification of the implementation of practical tasks. Tests and practices are what allows the participant, when they are done, to move on to the next stage.
Six Sigma green belt training Noida provides appropriate knowledge to learner about project management methodologies theoretically. Green belt training is especially designed for head of departments, project managers and production department managers and employees of department of statistic control to enhance the efficiency of team. Read on to know more!