What is Acne? Acne is a skin condition that occurs when pores get filled with oil and dead skin cells, forcing them to jut out as blackheads, whiteheads or pimples. Acne is most common amongst teenagers, even though it affects people of every age.
There are many effective treatments for acne but they can also be extremely stubborn and persistent. As soon as you think they are going away many more start popping out making you look untidy and diseased.
There can be multiple causes for acne such as excessive oil production in the skin, inflammation and bacterial infection.
The following can trigger or worsen acne:
- Hormonal changes – Increased production of hormones like Androgens in male teenagers around the time of their puberty causes the sebaceous glands to enlarge due to which they start making more sebum. Women also go through certain hormonal changes during menopause, which further aggravates acne.
- Medication – Certain medications such as drugs containing testosterone, lithium or corticosteroids tend to aggravate acne.
- Stress – Stress can worsen acne if someone is already suffering from the ailment.
- Diet – Studies have indicated that consuming certain foods may worsen acne.
Acne prone skin is generally oily and sensitive requiring lots of care and nourishment. A good calming acne gel can powerfully assist in healing acne prone skin. The best calming acne gel will have anti-bacterial properties, which would potentially stop the recurrence of acne, get well absorbed into the skin, while making the skin soft and supple.
One of the best calming acne gel online is Indus Valley Seaweed and Tea Tree Calming Acne Gel.
It is unique being an organic blend of exotic Seaweed and Tea Tree extracts along with organic extracts of Grape Seed, Wheat Germ, Guar Gum and Rose Water. Diligently crafted at a height of 6000 ft. in the lower Himalayan foothills, Indus Valley’s Calming Acne Gel packs sublime essence of the purest essential ingredients that nature has to offer.
The presence of Tea Tree Oil introduces natural antioxidants to the concoction which benefits the skin by removing all impurities.
Why you should choose Indus Valley’s Calming Acne Gel:
- The gel is full of organic compounds like Glycerine, Wheat Germ Oil and more that help in preventing acne. The healing properties of Aloe Vera and Rose Water help in clearing out blocked pores and minimises the formation of blackheads and pimples. It contains no harmful chemicals and is a perfect antidote for acne prone skin.
- This best calming acne gel online controls the formation of acne by balancing the sebum levels of the skin, unclogs pores and stops breakouts. While its antiseptic properties help in enhancing skin clarity by fighting pimples and zits. It clears the skin from the inside making it look fresh, soft and smooth.
- A paraben-free anti-acne gel it helps the skin to maintain and balance its natural moisture barrier without causing irritations. It also purifies the skin off impurities and dirt, refines the skin pores and reduces the formation of pimples. This best calming acne gel online also delivers daily refreshment and hydration that the skin needs while imparting a clear, glowing and an even looking skin tone.
With high ranking and reviews, Indus Valley’s Calming Acne Gel is definitely one of the best calming acne gel online. The gel offers the exact nourishments required by acne prone skin and powerfully helps with reducing acne, pimples, blackheads or whiteheads to opening skin pores, unclogging them and rejuvenating the skin and leaving it healthy and glowing.
Would you like to add your own inputs to the discussion? Please feel free to write to us in the “comments” section below.