Twitch is a popular social networking platform with an enormous number of users. Twitch focuses on live-streaming video gameplay. People watch it for entertainment. It is a live streaming platform for gamers, launched in 2011. The site grows over 25 million daily visits and multitudes of streams for above 40,000 followers. There are various free streaming platforms like a twitch that can be used for movie streaming, gameplay, and other purposes. This article will give you more updates about free streaming platforms like Twitch and more.
Top 6 Free Streaming Platforms Like Twitch
There are several free streaming platforms available that can be used for gaming and movies. Some of them are enlightened below one by one.
1. YouTube Gaming
- The most popular twitch alternative.
- Suggesting an excellent capability for viewing gamers stream their gameplay.
- Chatting is also available between viewers.
- You can broadcast your gameplay to others.
- It can be easily set up.
- Chat room provider.
- Live gaming programs and channels.
- A subscription is not required.
- Its search capabilities make it easier for users to track down videos.
- YouTube Gaming was launched in 2015.
- As of 2020, 40 million channels are activated.
- Enable video sharing from one phone to another.
- Used by millions of people in the world.
- Based on on-demand content.
- Excellent video quality.
- You can view how many viewers were watching your live streaming at any given moment, as well as read their comments at the time.
- You can also send messages to anyone and see their reply in video form.
- Video sharing on Twitter is also possible through it.
- Notify your followers.
- Excellent opportunity to meet people from around the world.
- Periscope was launched in 2014 by Joe Bernstein.
- 200 million active users as of 2022.
- Video content distribution throughout the world is possible.
- It provides live and on-demand content.
- You can broadcast your streams on multiple platforms to develop your range.
- Video sharing with your friends is also possible through it.
- There is no account creation required.
- Thousands of videos are available to be viewed without advertisements.
- DailyMotion was launched in 2005.
- 300 million users as of 2021.
4. Nimo TV
- Streams live to connect gamers worldwide.
- Accounts must be created to connect.
- Content is not limited to just gaming, but also includes sports and cooking.
- Acceptable different content is available on Nimo TV.
- No need for expensive equipment or high-speed internet.
- Easily accessible for everyone.
- Nimo TV was launched in 2011.
- Nimo TV has 11.5 million users as of 2018.
- Live streaming platform that allows streaming multiple platforms instantaneously.
- User-friendly interface that provides live streaming.
- On-demand video content provider.
- Use Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, and other platforms to stream your educational content.
- Switch easily between live and on-demand content.
- Share your educational content with your audience.
- The easiest way to create professional streams.
- StreamYard was launched in 2018.
- StreamYard is used by millions of people around the world.
- Live streaming for favorite content.
- No commercial ads on this platform.
- User friendly and supportive.
- Great community on DLive, which makes it more enjoyable.
- It does not charge any fee.
- DLive was launched in 2017.
- DLive was used by 5 Million people worldwide as of 2019.
There are some more free streaming platforms like Twitch, including Mirrativ (Real-time content sharing), Ustream (content sharing all around the world), Facebook Gaming (easy to navigate interface), Dacast (Live streaming videos), and Vimeo (Online video hosting).
There is a large number of platforms that offers free live streaming videos. A wide variety of free streaming platforms like Twitch is available on social networks worldwide. These platforms are easy to create, and also these platforms give free trials. These all are gaming platforms that gamers can use and gets entertainment.
Yes, YouNow costs between 2 dollars and 3 dollars.
Twitch is a live and on-demand game streaming platform.
Facebook gaming was launched in 2018.