Hair fall is one of the common hair problems that every other person is suffering from. Reversing hair fall can be difficult for people who are suffering from severe hair fall. However, if over-the-counter pills are not for you, then you must go for a hair transplant.
A hair transplant procedure is widely used for rebuilding a receding hairline. Therefore, in this article, we will talk about preventing hair fall at home along with hair transplant types and also 1 graft of hair cost.
Why does hair fall occur? How much does 1 graft of hair cost?
Hair fall occurs due to aging, as most people notice balding after 50. It can also occur for genetic reasons and hormonal imbalances as well. These are a few conditions responsible for hair loss:
- Medicinal side effects
- Health conditions
- Diet disorders
Hair fall that can be controlled by incorporating changes into daily life does not require a hair transplant. However, serious hair fall requires hair transplant technique to reverse the hair transplant. So, before you consider this solution, you must get information regarding how much 1 graft of hair cost near Lahore as the cost of procedures varies in each city.
How can I prevent hair fall at home?
If you are sure that your hair fall can be controlled at home, then you must follow these tips:
- Do not pull your hair: Hairstyles that pull your hair and exert pressure on the hair can damage it. Ponytails and a few other hair styles break your hair due to prolonged pressure. Therefore, you must tie your hair in a ponytail occasionally to avoid hair breakage.
- Do not apply heat: Applying heat to hair through high heat styling tools like curling, straightening, and drying can harm it. Such tools must not be used frequently, as they leave your hair dehydrated and harm it.
- Use the right products: The shampoo is used to wash hair to make it free of dust, dirt and oil. But if you are using the wrong shampoo, you will damage it. Therefore, you must be very cautious while choosing hair products like shampoos, conditioners, etc.
- Apply fewer chemicals: Dyes, peroxides, and highlights are examples of applying chemicals to the hair. You must avoid applying such things to your scalp to prevent hair fall.
What is a hair transplant?
A hair transplant is a surgical procedure to reverse hair loss. This treatment is used to rebuild a receding hairline. A hair transplant procedure mainly involves the relocating of the hair follicles. The two types of hair transplants used are:
FUE: Follicular Unit Extraction, This method involves the removal of hair follicles from the donor area and transplanting them into the balding areas on the scalp. In this procedure, the hair follicles are extracted one by one.
FUT: Follicular Unit Transplant, This technique is similar to FUE, however, the main difference is the removal of hair follicles. In FUT, a strip of skin is removed from the donor part, and later the hair follicles are separated to be transplanted.
The FUE cost per graft varies from 90 to 100 rupees. However, the total cost of a single hair transplant session is somewhere between 50,000-400,000 rupees.
How much hair is included in one graft?
Often people worry about 1 graft how many hairs and ask their doctor. Let me tell you that normally, there are only 2 hair in each graft.
However, people suffering from balding require 3000-4000 hair graft sessions to repair their hair loss.
Therefore, if you are suffering from severe hair loss, you might require a 5000 hair graft session. So, a 5000 grafts hair transplant cost in Lahore can be 50,000 if calculated according to 10 rupees per graft.
What should I do before the hair transplant?
- Before a hair transplant, you visit the doctor for examination.
- After examination, the doctor will decide the number of grafts and appoint you for hair transplant.
- On consultation day, you must ask your doctor for a picture of 1000 hair grafts of their previous patient for your satisfaction.
- Moreover, you can ask for the 2000 grafts hair transplant cost for your convenience and to get an idea of the cost.
A hair transplant is an incredible hair restoration method. However, you must be careful while selecting a doctor for yourself. A highly qualified doctor might cost more than an inexperienced surgeon, but you will receive great results. Normally, 5000 grafts hair transplant cost in Pakistan is 50,000 but it may even cost more depending upon several factors. However, it is best to choose a skillful and competent surgeon for the treatment to achieve a successful outcome.
Read also: How To Get a Better Hairline Easily