Last Updated on April 4, 2022 by admin
In our daily life, we use mathematics regularly in so many things. Right from our daily expenses to the decoration of the house mathematics is involved in our life. Whenever you visit any place you observe that place neatly and if those places contain a beautiful curved structure then lots of thoughts come to your mind such as how it has been made. Have you ever thought the curve structure is made by studying the calculus section of Mathematics? To count how much you spend on the particular thing you have to use algebra. Matrix is used in robotics. It is important to study mathematics by considering its use in real life. You must have studied the area of parallelogram problems in basic mathematics.
Before moving on into the depth of parallelogram, let’s first understand the importance of mathematics. Almost everyone likes sports right from kids to older people. Everyone enjoys playing and watching sports. You must have seen the basketball ground, football ground and cricket ground containing shapes, rectangles, circle, and square shapes respectively. Sports also use angles. In construction, mathematics is important as it uses angles, length, height, and shapes. These are just a few examples of how mathematics is used in the real world. Mathematics is everywhere you just need a mind to see it. Also when you divide pizza among your kids you use fractions and your children learn from you. Now you must have understood how easy mathematics is if you study it by considering real-life examples. You can understand mathematics more practically if you study it from Cuemath. Now you must have understood similarly by imagining shapes in your mind you can also find the area of trapezium. So now don’t make your mathematics learning complicated, connect them with your real-life examples.
A parallelogram is a shape in mathematics that you must have drawn while finding its area and angles. A parallelogram is a shape that has four sides and the opposite sides of a parallelogram are equal. The opposite sides of a parallelogram are also parallel to each other. As mentioned the opposite angles of a parallelogram are also equal. Normally it is considered that rhombus, square, and rectangle are also a parallelogram. So any shape you see from the mentioned shapes then you can call that a parallelogram. Let’s see the daily life uses of the area of parallelogram:
- Table – You must have observed most of the parallelogram problems make you find the area of the table that has a shape similar to a parallelogram. So the table is one of the frequently used real-life examples of a parallelogram. From now on you can try finding out the area of the table that is present in your home. If you know the formula then only you can use it in your regular life.
- No parking Area – You must have observed no parking areas where they draw lines so that people will not park their cars at that place. If you observed neatly then you will understand that the lines form the shape of a parallelogram.
- Eraser – An eraser that you must have used to erase the unwanted part is also a dimensional shape called a parallelogram. If you start to observe wisely then you will understand there are so many things around you that are examples of a parallelogram. You can find the area of that parallelogram.
- Paper – A white blank paper is also the best example of a parallelogram. To remember all the properties of a parallelogram, calculate the area of the paper on which you are solving the problems of the area of a parallelogram. This way you will understand quickly.
- Box – A cardboard box that you used regularly to keep things and in which new things come into your home is also an example of a parallelogram. So just calculate the area of the cardboard box and enjoy your mathematics learning by playing it with real-life examples.