Baby’s back is curled around the Snuggle Me Organic Sensory Lounger for Baby, which is meant to draw them in close to love them. This embracing feeling is soothing and exceptionally helpful at relaxing the infant. Use your Snuggle Me for various activities, including relaxing, supervised relaxation, tummy time, and more. Parental support tools such as the Snuggle Me are pretty beneficial since they give an extra pair of arms during the day when parents need to lay their infant down. Our clients refer to our loungers as “their saving grace,” and they are correct!
It is pretty helpful to have a cover on hand, even though you may use the Snuggle Me Organic without one if you choose. Compared to washing the full lounger, cleaning a surface is substantially less time-consuming. The use of a cover lowers the amount of wear and tear on the lounger and the number of times it has to be cleaned. Check out some of our lovely Cotton or Linen coverings to finish off this gorgeous Infant Lounger.
When utilising the Snuggle Me, you and your baby must be in the same room and under your supervision. During the night, follow safe crib practises and avoid using your lounger in addition to, or in instead of, your child’s cot.
Snuggle Me Organic loungers are manufactured in Canada with GOTS certified organic cotton textiles and a hypoallergenic polyester fibre fill. Fabrics that are GOTS Certified meet the world’s highest and most stringent material safety standards at present. We also require that every component of your Snuggle Me lounger be manufactured in Canada, including the cotton strands themselves, which are cultivated right here in Canada. As moms ourselves, this level of care and attention to detail is significant to us.
The Snuggle Me Organic has been specially developed to conform to the shape of a baby’s head and torso.
- Never leave your infant unattended.
- Never use in a crib or any other type of sleeping apparatus.
- It is not recommended to install on soft or uneven surfaces.
- Because of the cushioned sides, baby loungers should not be used as co-sleeping equipment.
- A crib with a fitted sheet is the safest location for a baby to sleep overnight.
- The Snuggle Me Lounge Organic Infant measures 29 x 17 x 4 inches and is intended for newborns up to 9 months old who have not yet begun to crawl.
- They must be nine months old, crawling, and 21 inches from the top of their head to the bottom of their bum to switch sizes.
Instructions for Use:
- Wash your lounger only when necessary, using cold water and a moderate detergent, and gently agitating the fabric.
- If you must use a dryer, set it to a cool temperature or let it air dry.
- Please make sure that your lounger is completely dry before reusing it.
- We propose that you purchase one of our detachable covers to limit the amount of laundry you have to do.