“Dosha” is a term used in Vedic Astrology to describe unpleasant circumstances induced by poor planet placement or connection in the birth chart. This ailment, or Dosha, is derived from the Sanskrit word “dush,” which means “bad,” and can reduce all the positives of the favorable associations in the birth chart. In ancient astrological writings, Vedic seers and sages drew forth a series of principles to determine the planetary pairings that might generate Doshas (Afflictions). The severity of these planetary ailments is decided by the location and affiliation of the planets, and your previous Karmic acts determine these placements and associations. Vedic writings also call for corrective rituals to alleviate the problem.
In Vedic astrology, there are several sorts of Doshas. When an ailment or Dosha appears in a person’s birth chart, it denotes a sin committed by that person in one of their births. The individual suffers the outcome in the present life depending on the condition’s intensity. It depends on the type of sin committed, and the person would experience difficulties in those areas of life as a result. Afflictions might sometimes represent unfinished business from a former life. These ailments serve as a reminder not to repeat the same actions and accumulate negative karma but rather to repent for previous actions.
Depending on the severity, these ailments influence different aspects of life, including health, wealth, relationships, fortune, and happiness. So it’s best to consult genuine astrologers in Mumbai for the remedies.
Doshas that can be harmful to you:
KaalSarp is one of the most infamous planetary combinations globally, causing harm to many people.
The KaalSarp Dosh occurs when all the planets remain within Rahu and Ketu’s arch. If Rahu is in Aries and Ketu is in Libra, and all the planets are in the signs Taurus through Scorpio, you get KaalSarp Dosh.
Many people have had problems due to KaalSarp Dosh’s birth chart. This Dosh makes things difficult and sluggish. Unwanted sufferings, debts, health problems, and family conflicts would become a part of life.
If you have KaalSarp Dosh in your birth chart, you should immediately visit the best astrologer in Mumbai.
Pitta Dosh is one of the most dangerous, and it is something that everyone fears. You could be going through a lot of pain for various difficult reasons to comprehend.
Pitra Dosh has a few symptoms.
- You may be having serious issues with your career, profession, employment, social position, and honor.
- You’re being bothered unnecessarily. Your relationship is in jeopardy. Despite your efforts, you may not be able to find answers to marital problems.
- A slew of foes surrounds you. Legal cases and police investigations will constantly attach to you.
- Your effort is not being appreciated, and you are being misinterpreted.
- You’ve been in debt, thanks to the Pitra Dosh. You’re not getting out of debt.
Everyone is familiar with Nadi Dosh, one of the most well-known Graha Dosh. The Nadi Dosh has a major negative influence on a couple’s marriage. As a result, making a horoscope match before getting married is crucial.
When the two Nadis in the natal chart become the same, it is known as Nadi Dosh. According to Hindu astrology, the couple’s Ashtakuta compatibility is considered before tying the knot. For perfect matching, different matching points are taken into consideration.
Guru Chandal Dosh
Guru, also known as Jupiter, is the most fortunate planet, ruling wisdom, education, children, knowledge, treasury, and wealth. To have the knowledge, education, children, and riches, Guru must be powerful in the birth chart.
Guru Chandal Yoga occurs when the benefic planet Guru conjoins the malefic planets Rahu and Ketu.
What occurs when Guru Chandal Dosh is present?
- You will be poor and without money.
- The pair may be childless or have children that are mentally disabled.
- There will be no knowledge or education.
- Guru Chandal Yoga has the potential to impoverish a person.
- The person will have a pessimistic outlook.
- Because we all know how important wealth, children, and knowledge are in life, it is critical to avoid Guru Chandal Dosh in the birth chart.
KujaDosha, also known as Mangalik Dosh, is a type of Graha Dosh similar to Mangal Dosh. The Mangal Dosh occurs when Mars is in the ascendant or 1st house, 4th house, 7th house, 8th house, or 12th house. According to South Indian astrologers, the placement of Mars in the second house is also known as Mangal Dosh.
When Mangal Dosh is present in your birth chart, what happens?
- There will be an unnecessarily heated argument between the husband and the wife.
- One of the couples’ health is likely to be deteriorating.
- There will be no symbiotic relationship.
- There will very certainly be legal complications between the husband and wife.