Last Updated on March 17, 2022 by binkhalid
There is no doubt that the founders and staff of startup companies often face some of the biggest challenges in the market sector. It is a very difficult job to successfully run your business when there is high competition. The founder of any company may face various challenges such as long hours of analysis before making high risk investments, convincing the investors to invest in their business, and making their company run smoothly in the market sector. But to run a company successfully and without any difficulties is impossible. The path to prosperity is paved with more than a few hurdles every entrepreneur should be prepared to handle.
But you should know that getting success in the startup world is never a secret, all thanks to some of the great entrepreneurs who are there to help you in growing your startups. With the latest news, techniques, and tricks provided by this entrepreneur can help you in enhancing the chances of success.
Therefore, to help you out we have provided some must read startup business blog that can help you to make your business successful.
Startup business blog
We have collected different business blogs for startups so that they can build their business. In this section, we have tried to highlight the majority of the business blogs that cover most of the areas of a company that you must consider giving a read.
Let us first start-
The venture capital and financing startup blogs
- The Product Death Cycle by Andrew Chen
- How to brand your business on a budget by Limecube
- Maker’s Schedule, Manager’s Schedule by Paul Graham
- What I Think We’re Talking About When We’re Talking About What We Can’t Talk About by Hunter Walk
- When Sales Isn’t Just Selling: Advice for Founders in Early Markets by Andreessen Horowitz
- How to Raise Money by Paul Graham
- Zero to Product-Market Fit by Andrew Chen
- The Finance to Value Framework by AVC
The sales blog post for startup
- SaaS Startup Strategy: Three SaaS Sales Models by Chaotic Flow
- How to Nail The First 30 Seconds of The Cold Call: In Conversation With Rex Biberston by Predictable Revenue
- How to Run an Effective Sales Meeting in Under 20 Minutes by HubSpot
- How the Fastest-Growing Startups Build Their Sales Teams by OpenView Labs
- The Ideal Length of a Sales Email, Based on 40 Million Emails by HubSpot
- Ultimate Guide to Sales Prospecting: Tips, Techniques and Tools
- ProfitWell’s Patrick Campbell on why it’s important to understand the nuanced factors that determine pricing by Predictable Revenue
- 22 Experts Sales Management Tips for 8 Make or Break Situations by LinkedIn sales blog
- SaaS Growth Strategy: A Customer Lifecycle Approach by Chaotic Flow
- How to utilise CRO to boost your business by Limecube
The marketing blog post
- How hard is content distribution? Interview with Sujan Patel by ConversionXL
- How to Discover and Create Content That Your Audience Craves (and Grow Your Following) by Buffer Social blog
- It’s Time to Reconsider ‘Best Time to Post on Social Media’ Studies. Here’s What to Do Instead by Buffer Social blog
The bottom line
If you will read this blog post, you will get a wide understanding of business and how you can build your startup. This blog post can also be helpful in finding the right road towards success.
Read also: The Complete and Only Small Business Checklist You’ll Ever Need